While trying to map some functionality to color per vertex, I came across a bug
in that colors aren’t loaded properly.

At daeReader::resolveMeshArrays:931 (daeRGeometry.cpp) it calls out to
createGeometryArrays with types of Vec4Array. If you trace this down into the
daeSourceReader call to getArray, you’ll find that it reads the data into a
Vec3Array, then returns the Vec4Array resulting in no colors.

Anyone have a quick fix? (I’m currently attempting to change the array to Vec3,
then convert it to a Vec4 in resolve MeshArrays).

Attached is a small collada file created in Blender that shows the problem.

Mark