Hello,

First time posting.

We developed an OSG based viewer using OSG 3.0.1.  Recently, I upgraded to
using OSG 3.2.  We have a geometry shader that implements a billboard for
trees.  Even though I can still see the trees, they are no longer aligned with
the line of sight (i.e. don't rotate to align normal with los).  OSG does issue
a warning when it renders with this geometry shader: OGL error is 1282 (i.e.
generic INVALID operation error).

Now nothing in our code has changed before I upgraded to OSG 3.2.  I did notice
that the offending call seems to be EmitVertex(), since if I omit that from the
shader, I don't get the 1282 error, but obviously no billboards either.

Would anybody in this forum be able to provide some hints on how I can fix this
issue?  May be something that needs to be done differently when using OSG 3.2?

Thanks in advance,

Paulo