Hi Keith,

We've had problems with VisualStudio's buggy compiler when it comes to
handling valid C++ relating to streams.  It's kinda crap but that's
just what we have to put with.

Is the problem you are having with the svn/trunk version of VPB or one
of the dev releases?  There is chance that svn/trunk already has a fix
checked in.

Could you post the exact compiler error?

For fixes just subscribed to osg-submissions and post the whole
modified file.  I can then pick the file from there and do a review of
the changes.

Cheers
Robert.