Le 18/04/2014 18:53, Robert Osfield a écrit :
HI Fabrice,

On 18 April 2014 17:14, F Lallauret
<fabrice.lallau...@fr.thalesgroup.com> wrote:
I've used the main camera (viewer camera) as a RTT camera for the scene rendering and I
display it on a quad geometry with a second "HUD" camera. Then, I've added a
shader on quad geode. Is it clear enough? (English isn't my native langage :))
This setup does make it a bit more awkward to just drop in a new
Camera to drop in a screen shot at an arbitrary size.  What you'll
need to do is replicate the RTT and HUD Camera's for the purpose of
the screenshot and have both these Camera's togged on/off.

I'll give it a try with this solution, thank you again.
Fabrice

--
My personnal (french) Websites: http://www.xbee.net
and http://thehive.xbee.net

---
Ce courrier électronique ne contient aucun virus ou logiciel malveillant parce
que la protection avast! Antivirus est active.