HI Daniel,

The RenderStage/RenderBin heirachy contains all the drawable levels
that pass the culling tests and are dispatched to the GPU so
traversing these data structures is what will get you want you want.
You'd then need to filter out the bits you don't feel are relevant.
Have a look how the osg::Stats/osgUtil::Statistics objects are
propulated by RenderStage/RenderBin and used by the
src/osgViewer/StatsHandler.cpp.

Robert,