HI Nick,

On 5 May 2014 20:07, Trajce Nikolov NICK <trajce.nikolov.n...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Curtis implemented the same code with pthreads (attached) which seam to
> work, so it is definitely a bug in OpenThreads (for linux only, Windows
> implementation seam to be working). Just FYI

I am currently focused on some other complex work and don't really
have spare brain capacity to add another item right now.  Threading
affinity used to work under Linux when OpenThreads was created, I
guess something must have changed in the pthread implementation that
has changed how things need to be managed or perhaps a regression has
happened on the OSG side.

As I don't have the capacity right now could others investigate further?