From: osg-users [mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf
Of Trajce Nikolov NICK
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2014 2:42 PM
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: Re: [osg-users] OSG and .NET (C#)

Thanks Carsten. The problem is that I didn't get that far. I don't have osgswig
built yet, from my CMake and the VS solution for osgswig I got only three
projects (all in order to build osgswig. Is this an executable???) BUILD_ALL,
uninstall and ZERO_CHECK, the standard that comes with every CMake generated
solution, but again no osgswig.

Any hints? What I have missed?

Nick

On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 2:17 PM, Carsten Scharfe