I think you're doing it backwards.

Are you trying to just texture map the images onto the point cloud?

On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 6:22 AM, Adri CS <acsant...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> We're using OSG and the PointCloudLibrary to read point cloud files
> (mainly, XYZ and Intensity for each point) and display the clouds. It works
> perfectly.
>
> No, we have bought a Ladybug camera in order to get panoramic pictures and
> the idea is to superimpose those panoramas in the point cloud. Currently
> we're working with 6 jpgs that represent the cube faces of the panorama.
>
> My question is if it's viable to do that and, if it's so, what options do
> we have?
> I've searching through the docs and found the PanoramicSphericalDisplay
> class.
>
> The doc for this class states that renders the "main scene to a panoramic
> 2:1 texture and then doing distortion correction to present onto a
> spherical display". Does this mean that we must first construct a cube and
> map the 6 jpg images into it and then use this class?
>
> I'm, literally, blind in this topic so any help would be appreciated.
>

> Cheers!

Chris 'Xenon' Hanson, omo sanza lettere. xe...@alphapixel.com
http://www.alphapixel.com/
Training • Consulting • Contracting
3D • Scene Graphs (Open Scene Graph/OSG) • OpenGL 2 • OpenGL 3 • OpenGL 4 •
GLSL • OpenGL ES 1 • OpenGL ES 2 • OpenCL
Digital Imaging • GIS • GPS • osgEarth • Terrain • Telemetry • Cryptography
• Digital Audio • LIDAR • Kinect • Embedded • Mobile • iPhone/iPad/iOS •
Android
@alphapixel <https://twitter.com/alphapixel> facebook.com/alphapixel (775)
623-PIXL [7495]