Thomas, shoot me the file privately and I can mirror it onto my fast server
if you want. And strip it down if necessary.

On Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 12:20 PM, Trajce Nikolov NICK <
trajce.nikolov.n...@gmail.com> wrote:

> What is so big then (1.1GB)? If that was it I will cancel the download
>
> Nick
>

> On Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 8:18 PM, Thomas Hogarth <thomas.hoga...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Ok I got it downloaded
>>
>> Looks like it's using some Mesa lib gldirect5 that uses DirectX to handle
>> OpenGL calls.
>>
>> Kind of interesting, though other then XBox, Windows Phone and the normal
>> Surface all environments with DirectX have OpenGL anyway.
>>
>> ------------------
>> Read this topic online here:
>> http://forum.openscenegraph.org/viewtopic.php?p=59997#59997

> --
> trajce nikolov nick

Chris 'Xenon' Hanson, omo sanza lettere. xe...@alphapixel.com
http://www.alphapixel.com/
Training • Consulting • Contracting
3D • Scene Graphs (Open Scene Graph/OSG) • OpenGL 2 • OpenGL 3 • OpenGL 4 •
GLSL • OpenGL ES 1 • OpenGL ES 2 • OpenCL
Digital Imaging • GIS • GPS • osgEarth • Terrain • Telemetry • Cryptography
• Digital Audio • LIDAR • Kinect • Embedded • Mobile • iPhone/iPad/iOS •
Android
@alphapixel <https://twitter.com/alphapixel> facebook.com/alphapixel (775)
623-PIXL [7495]