Hi Nick,
   This is only the very simple methods to provide the full(90%) convert,if
not use GLSL shader parts,if you also want use GLSL shades,I know a new
tool can convert GLSL to HLSL,Have some suggestions:
   1.If you want to use this in OSG MT static Mode,minor osg lines changes
is need.
   2.If you want to write directx codes in osg,you need to use OSG MT Mode.
   3.Currently please use only .ive files only ,this can ensure run
successful,otherwise,such as .osg,.osgt files have problems,in theory the
.osg and .ive file is equal,i haven't times in this aspect to dig the
reason.
   thank all of you kindly.
   cheers
   Learned osg five months