Hello,
I'm trying to manipulate a face 3d model through code (not pre-defined
animation).
I've downloaded the female head 3d model from here
http://www.scriptattack.com/maxscripts/bonyface/Links.html
and saved it as FBXusing NodeVisitor I retrieved all model's sub-nodes with the
name starting with "head_BF" (prefix name by bonyface) - they are all
MatrixTransform.I've set an updatecallback for all of them which setMatrix to
makeTranslate of a random number.I expected the face parts to dance around.
however, only the eyeballs, tongue and teeth are moving.can anyone help out?
thanks alot