Hi,

I've got some custom drawable which fires some 3rd-party library. Unfortunately it is producing some OpenGL errors which are collected later on by OSG. Basically I do want to collect those errors on my own without displaying it (right now it is spamming the console) so to say skip them.

How would I do this apart from using the plain glGetError with OpenSceneGraph? Basically I'm missing something like "renderInfo.flushErrors" or at least some explanation how to check and yet silence error checking.

Cheers
Sebastian