Hi,

Searching forum i've found such topic
http://forum.openscenegraph.org/viewtopic.php?t=5758, which is quite similar to
my problem, however does not solved my issue. I'm trying to write functionality
to remove node with all subnodes, but cannot get it to work. Assign NULL to
shared pointer (as stated in above thread) doesn't work. Could someone clarify
things a little bit? Is it enough to set pointer to NULL to remove object from
scene tree? Or i need also to call removeChild method as well? I want also
implement possibility to move part of scene tree from one node to another (e.g.
move geode from one group to another, have widget to do that), so this is quite
important for me - because if i need to call removeChild it would complicate
code, maybe there is simpler way to do that?

Thank you!

Cheers,
Robert