Hi all,
We are using OSG for a simulator that involves rendering collada models of
robots.  For legacy reasons we use the assimp library for loading them, rather
than using OSG's collada plugin.  This worked fine up through the 3.0.1 release.

However, it started producing strange behavior with 3.2.0.  The models now have
inconsistent transparency (some parts invisible, so parts fully opaque), and
the layering is incorrect (a rear wheel occludes a front wheel from camera
perspective).  Images attached.  Also documented here: github:
/golems/grip2/issues/36
(can't post link, but it's on github under "grip2", issue #36)

This behavior has been reproduced on OSX (retina MBP on 10.9.4), and ubuntu
(dell precision T3600 on ubuntu 14.04).  Also reproduced using latest 3.3.1
build on Mavericks.

We would be grateful for any suggestions on how to resolve this issue.  We have
not been able to build OSG 3.0.1 OSX Mavericks

Thank you!

Cheers,
Jon

Attachments: