Hi Jason,

There are several ways to make sure that objects are rendered ontop of the
test of the scene the most straight forward way is to disable depth test by
setting the GL_DEPTH_TEST mode of OFF and set the RenderBinDetails to force
the object to draw last i.e.

   mycontrolsubgraph->getOrCreateStateSet()->setMode(GL_DEPTH_TEST,
osg::StateAttribute::OFF);   // disable depth test
   mycontrolsubgraph->getOrCreateStateSet()->setRenderBinDetails(11,
"RenderBin"); // draw after transparent bin

Robert.