From: Farshid Lashkari <fla...@gmail.com<mailto:fla...@gmail.com>>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 09:25:39 -0700
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
<osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org<mailto:osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org>>
Subject: Re: [osg-users] 3d control in scene (ignore scene depth test)

Hi Jason,

Robert's suggestion is usually the most efficient and what I use in most cases.
However, if the object itself needs depth testing enabled to render properly,
then another technique is to use an osg::Camera node. Set its render order to
POST_RENDER and its clear mask to GL_DEPTH_BUFFER_BIT. The subgraph below the
camera node will now be rendered over the main scene, but with depth testing
enabled.

Cheers,
Farshid

On Thu, Aug 14, 2014 at 6:17 PM, Jason Anderssen