Hi Robert,

Many thanks for the quick response.

I'm currently testing on an Nvidia Quadro 600 on windows with drivers I've just
updated. I've enabled stereo on the control panel and I have seen other
applications (and the demo) working fine.

The linux build is on a virtual machine.. so I would not expect stereo to
actually 'work' with that.. but I'd at least expect to see the usual flickery
ghosting of frame sequential output.

Just an added additional note: the osgviewer application 'looks' like its
rendering frame sequential - but does't seem to trigger my nView stereo
monitor.

Again, osgcompositeviewer shows no signs of quad buffer output at all.

Hope this helps.

Guy

Thank you!

Cheers,