Hi Nick,

I usually use GDebugger or similar tools which can hook into the OpenGLDriver. There you can get the stack-trace telling you the provoking OpenGL call. Good tools might like GDebugger will also allow you to see the actual code (e.g. the OSG call) where the error stems from

Thanks Karl,

I set this in my code:

std::ostringstream oss;
oss << "OSG_GL_ERROR_CHECKING=ON";
_putenv(oss.str().c_str());

still getting the same output, nothing extra. I am using TextureRectangle as well so might be the same issue. Any further hints?

Thanks a bunch!

Nick