Hi Bob,

How far have you got with porting? BTW, could you try working on at least
OSG-3.2.1, or preferably the svn/trunk so that you are testing against the
latest OSG - this is also where any fixes you have will be checked in.

Retaining backwards compatibility with compiling against GDAL-1.x is
important as lot of others users will have this on their systems.