Hi Sebastian,

I'm too deep in the shader work right now to pop up and take on another
topic, so will have to return to issues once this work is wrapped up -
should be in the next couple of days.

W.r.t serialization, work most of my testing I used .osgt and .osgb so for
a good range of uses it looks to be working fine but just ran a quick test
with your sign.osgt and it fails.  I can't dive into what might be wrong
right now so can't provide an specific suggestions as to what might be
amiss.

Does the .osg format work OK for this data? If so could you post a .osg
version so that it can be compared.

W.r.t serializer changes since 3.2.x, the main changes have been to make
the serializers more flexible so that it enables the better introspection
capabilities required by scripting support.  In theory this changes
shouldn't affect the reading/writing of .osgt and .osgb files, but perhaps
something has gone amiss here.  What it might be I can't say at all at this
stage.

Robert.