Hi Robert,
Hi Sebastian,

I've tried to get things rendering with the e_works.osgt and have found that if I substitute in an image file that are part of the OpenSceneGraph-Data/Images rather than the file references local to your system I get it to load. It looks like part of the problem relates to what happens to the parser with it fails to load and image and then subsequent parsing screws up. It's very likely there are other problems lurking too.
I have the images sitting relative to the file. They get loaded correctly, so this doesn't make a difference here. Even removing the parts from the file using the image will still result in errors.