Hi Robert,

The maths works out the same in the end I guess, just a little confusing to
read.

On the topic of the BoundingBox, I have been having linking issues with
BoundingBoxd symbols being defined multiple times in different libs (osg,
osgEarth and my application). Specifically when using the
OSG_USE_FLOAT_BOUNDINGBOX OFF cmake directive. (typedef BoundingBoxd
BoundingBox;)

I know this is probably an osgEarth issue, but possibly due to some of the
BoundingBoxImpl<> member functions not being inline or having and OSG_EXPORT
directive?

Thank you!

Cheers,
Jethro