Thanks Bjorn! I'll have to give that a try!

I know that I make unreasonable demands of myself!
I think that I should proses the Spontaneity of Robin Williams and the voice of
one of those movie trailer announcers! Instead you get this geek that can't
make half a sentence at times, but I try.

Cheers All!

D Glenn

bbjorn wrote:

> dglenn wrote:
> > Also, in the version of C++ that I used there is a problem in the linker
> > when you compile the VPB.DLL that I experienced in VS2010 and VS2012 and it
> > was a Microsoft bug (or so I was told) and if it was, I am curious if they
> > fixed it in later VS versions.
>

> Hi David,
>
> I recently submitted a fix to VPB which resolves this linker bug for all VS
> versions.
>
> See: http://forum.openscenegraph.org/viewtopic.php?t=14756
>
> Great job with the videos BTW!
>
> Best regards
> Björn

David Glenn
D Glenn 3D Computer Graphics Entertainment.
www.dglenn.com