Hi Robert,

The solution you had presented me with a few weeks back has been working out great for me. I just thought that if this is an often requested feature then OSG might benefit from having the code built right in... I'm still very new to OSG, so was just wondering if that addition would be worth while or not.

Aaron

Quoting Robert Osfield <robert.osfi...@gmail.com>:

HI Aaron,