Hi,

we are an Italian software company working with OSG and osgOcean in simulation
scenarios.
We currently have some minor/major changes to c++ code and shaders to take into
account several aspects in osgOcean we had troubles with.
We would like to give back to the community by submitting our code, and
some of you has already found messages posted on various forum topics by one of
our employee, Paradox (dr. Dario Maggiari).

We understand this has to be taken into account via an evaluation process and
we're ready to afford the evaluation and discussion on that.

Now, how to submit these code changes?

Thank you!

Cheers,
Fabrizio