Hi Fabrizio,

For changes to the core OSG just send them along to the osg-submissions
mailing list.  The best way to post them are as whole modified files.

I don't know what the current development status of osgOcean is so can't
comment on the best way to progress with this.  One route might be to
create a github repository and let others pull the changes from there.

Robert.