Hi Dmitriy,

I'm not clear on what the bug you are seeing is as you don't explain
what actually going wrong just whatever it is might be a bug.

Can you reproduce the problem with the osgmanipulator example?

Could you explain what to look for when the problem appears and the
exact steps we should use to reproduce it?

Robert.