Hi Nick,
thanks for the support but even with that line I can't see the result I
expected. Basically, when the application starts, if I select a green triangle
then it should be shown in red, while now it ramains green. (please see
attached movie). In fact the triangle after picking is moved from primitive set
1 to primitive set 0. Triangles belonging to primitive set 0 are accociated
with red color in the color array. It's fine to see the white selector triangle
"over" the selected triangle but is shoud become red.

Regards,
Gianni