Hi Rômulo,

If you pass a normal map, you could either use the alpha-channel of said texture or pass another "grayscale" texture which containst the scale if you need it per pixel. In case you need to control the scale for the object you can set an uniform value per object containing the desired scale. The uniform or texture value can then be used in your shader to scale the resulting normal.

Cheers
Sebastian

Hi,

I have simulated a sonar sensor using normal depth map by custom 3D shader from
OpenSceneGraph scene.

I already implemented the Bump Mapping technique to change the normal
directions. For now, I need to change the material properties (e.g.
reflectance) of scene's objects to increase/decrease the normal values. Is it
possible?

Thank you!

Cheers,
Rômulo