Hi Mourad,

On 15 May 2017 at 14:16, Mourad Boufarguine
<mourad.boufargu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> You are missing the ending 0s.

I was just following Torben's usage, if we add back the 0's then the
search names would change.  I presume this is why Torben introduced
using two variables COLLADA_BUILDNAME & COLLADA_BOOST_BUILDNAME.

> By the way the MSVCXX vars are discouraged (there is no var defined starting
> from Visual 2017), MSVC_VERSION is the recommended way now :
> https://cmake.org/cmake/help/v3.8/variable/MSVC14.html?highlight=msvc14
>
> IF(APPLE)
>     SET(COLLADA_BUILDNAME "mac")
> ELSEIF(MINGW)
>     SET(COLLADA_BUILDNAME "mingw")
> ELSEIF(MSVC_VERSION EQUAL 1900 OR MSVC_VERSION EQUAL 1910 )
>     SET(COLLADA_BUILDNAME "vc140")
> ELSEIF(MSVC_VERSION EQUAL 1800)
>     SET(COLLADA_BUILDNAME "vc120")
> ELSEIF(MSVC_VERSION EQUAL 1700)
>     SET(COLLADA_BUILDNAME "vc110")
> ELSEIF(MSVC_VERSION EQUAL 1600)
>     SET(COLLADA_BUILDNAME "vc100")
> ELSEIF(MSVC_VERSION EQUAL 1500)
>     SET(COLLADA_BUILDNAME "vc90")
> ELSEIF(MSVC_VERSION EQUAL 1400)
>     SET(COLLADA_BUILDNAME "vc80")
> ELSE()
>   SET(COLLADA_BUILDNAME "linux")
> ENDIF()

Have you tested the above suggestion on your system?  I'm curious how
things are working w.r.t Windows with COLLADA being installed.

Hopefully Torben will join this thread as it's his changes that were
meant to resolve building under Windows.