Hi Nabil,

Thank you Sebastian. So If i set the DrawArrays mode of the PrimitiveSet, does it suffice?
Otherwise, is it easy to implement? Sorry but i'm newby in OSG.
Can you elaborate on this?

Usually you need to set the program-parameter for output: GL_GEOMETRY_INPUT_TYPE and simply pass you geometry.

So when using triangles for instance, you need to pass 3 additional vertices per triangle (the neighboring ones). You can get the appropriate order from the openGL spec or various examples. I'd start with a minimal example with a fixed vertex set to see what needs to be set in the state and program.

The osggeometryshader example might help here to get started.

Cheers
Sebastian