Ok, here's another truly bizarre data point.

TerraVista 5.0 writes a TerraPage 2.0 format file and the geospecific
texture will load on an Nvidia Quadro FX1100 card but not on a Wildcat 7210
card.

TerraVista 4.0 writes a TerraPage 2.0 format file (using the same source
data) and the geospecific texture loads properly on both computers.

(Did you ever have a solution to a problem that you hoped *wouldn't* work?
Argh!)

Thom

--
Thom DeCarlo