Hi Thom,

On 7/28/06, Thom DeCarlo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Ok, here's another truly bizarre data point.

TerraVista 5.0 writes a TerraPage 2.0 format file and the geospecific
texture will load on an Nvidia Quadro FX1100 card but not on a Wildcat 7210
card.

TerraVista 4.0 writes a TerraPage 2.0 format file (using the same source
data) and the geospecific texture loads properly on both computers.

(Did you ever have a solution to a problem that you hoped *wouldn't* work?
Argh!)

This is certain a useful bit of information.  I don't know that much
about TerraPage itself so I'd recommend chatting to the Terrex support
to see if they have any insights.