Hello all,
  What is the recommended way for creating an ease in/out effect for
AnimationPaths? I was hoping to just tweak the timeMultiplier to adjust the
speed along the path. Seeing as how the timeMultiplier is applied to the
entire time equation (instead of to a discreet offset amount), this won't
work (decreasing the multiplier decreases the interpolation time).

 So my question is whether I have other options aside from introducing
additional control points that alter how fast an object moves along a path.

Thanks

Eric

p.s. I apologize if this has been discussed before, but I can't seem to find
anything relevent in the archives.