Hi Robert,

I've tried what you said but it's seems it doesn't work, I have a
osgUtil::PickVisitor
(and not a intersectVisitor) set to a TraversalMask 0x1 and my HUD node,
wich is a osg::CameraNode, set to a mask Node 0x2. The HUD is present in the
LineSegmentHitListMap. Could you help me to know if my settings are
incorrect or is it a problem with the PickVisitor ?

Thanks