Tugkan Calapoglu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am observing a bug and could not find whether it comes from OSG or
> NVidia driver.
>
> I've attached two .osg files. The only difference between them is that
> in one of them display lists are disabled.
>
> The files just contain a simple geometry which has vertex, normal, color
> and vertex attribute arrays (attrib 3). Vertex colors are 1 0 0 1 for
> all vertices and attributes are 0 0 1 0. Now if display lists are
> disabled object is shown red as expected. When display lists are enabled
> it is blue. The vertex color is taken from vertex attributes instead of
> color array (I've given other values to vertex attrib. array. It really
> takes the colors from vertex attrib. )

Looks right in the CVS version in Ubuntu, both .osg files give me a red
rectangle composed of a bunch of triangles.

OpenGL vendor string: ATI Technologies Inc.
OpenGL renderer string: MOBILITY RADEON X300 Generic
OpenGL version string: 2.0.6234 (8.32.5)

So at the very least it's not a bug that's still present in OSG.

> This is seen with OSG1.2 on
> - Suse9.3 , GeForce 7900GTX , NVIDIA 97.46 driver
> - Windows XP , GF6800 , NV93.31 driver.

- Ole-Morten