Hello.

Recently we have tried to make a few very simplified houses in our
application.
In order to create the houses we used QUAD_STRIPS for the walls.
Normals are created for the walls and point out of the house.

The problem we see is that when creating the normals, only the first one is
used. Do we understand the system correctly that when the BIND_PR_PRIMITIVE
attribute value is set for the normals, that one single normal is used for
the entire QUAD_STRIP. We hoped that each index in the normal array would
be mapped to each individual QUAD.

Any lights to shed on this issue? (no pun intended ;o) )

Regards, Werner Lindgård.

Werner Lindgård, Programmerer
Telephone   +47 67 81 70 00
Direct line     +47 67 81 70 68