found the solution

_viewer->realize();
_viewer->getKeyboardMouse()->setAutoRepeatMode(false);

(autorepeat must be called after realize or it will block)

thats it,

sorry for just making traffic on the mail list, but for a beginner its
realy hard to find out wich funktion is where and what i does (or not)
(the _autorepead in Producer::KeyboardMouse where I looked first confused
me so  I search at the complet wrong place)

lg
harri