Is there a way to run osgdem with list of files to proceed given as separate
file ?
I am looking for some solution where command line would be simple and look like
this:

> osgdem -t images.filelist -d elevation.filelist -o output.ive

where images.filelist is a text file containing list of files to process
separated by newlines

[contents of images.filelist]
    image_raster1.tiff
    image_rasterN.tiff
[eof]

and elevation.filelist contains dem files to proceed.

[contents of elevation.filelist]
    elevation_raster1.aux
    elevation_rasterM.aux
[eof]

When we run command line with thousand of "-t/-d file"  arguments windows give
up. Command line too long. Under linux it may work but unfortunately we use OSG
with Windows ;-(. Directory option does not work for either because some of the
unknown extensions in the directory are not read correctly and osgdem crashes.
For example we have a DEM directory with .aux .dem and .rrd files. Only .aux
files should be passed as arguments. .rrd and .dems cause crash when we use -d
directory option. On the other hand .dem files cannot be removed from this
directory because they are indirectly used by GDAL when .aux are loaded.

Any workaround ideas ?

Best Regards,
Wojtek Lewandowski