  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brian R Hill
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2007 10:47 AM
To: osg users
Subject: [osg-users] OpenFlight LightPoint Problem (OpenFlight version 15.7)

Folks,

Clarification: These are Creator 2.5.1 files (OpenFlight 15.7)

Light points in external references aren't being loaded.

When I load the individual files the light points are fine. When I load them
as external references in another file the lightpointnodes are created but
they are empty (zero light points).

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Brian