> Hi Mike,
>
> On 2/23/07, Mike Wittman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > It looks like this behavior is configurable via the svn:eol-style
> property.
> > Robert, would you have a problem with setting svn:eol-style to CRLF
on
> all
> > the .dsp files to avoid this problem?
>
> This was how CVS was configured.
>
> Do you know of simply command I can run to make it so?
>
> Robert.

Hi Robert,

I think you can do it with these commands (at least it worked for me
locally):

find OpenThreads OpenSceneGraph -name '*.dsp' | xargs svn propdel
svn:mime-type
find OpenThreads OpenSceneGraph -name '*.dsp' | xargs svn propset
svn:eol-style CRLF

The first command to delete the mime-type was necessary because some of
the .dsp's are tagged with application/octet-stream, which is
incompatible with the eol-style setting.

-Mike