Alberto Luaces wrote:
> Nevermind, actually it was my fault, because the problem was the
> executables not finding the DLLs. All the examples I tried have worked
> correctly so far.
>
> Now I can state that the old OSG's Makefile system *works correctly*
> with the *latest* Cygwin's gcc (3.4.4).

Alberto,

        I too have tried building under Cygwin but in my case about 50% of the
OSG examples will fail to execute properly.  An example I have used for testing
is the osgviewer as in:

osgviewer cow.osg

This will run and it will display on the screen but when I terminate then the
process will hang and I wil lhave to kill using Windows Task manager.

It all seems to build correctly and too am using gcc 3.4.4 and my version of
cygwin is 1.5.24-2 running on a Windows XP Pro laptop.

Have you experienced any of this - my thought was it was thread related as it
seem to hang as if waiting on a lock or some other object to close.

Could you send me a cygcheck -s -r -v of your Cygwin for comparison purposes or
I will send you mine if you wouldn't mid reviewing - I believe you might be
more C++ knowledgeable than I.  Please feel free to communicate via private
email.

--
Brian Keener
[EMAIL PROTECTED]