Robert,

"Robert Osfield" wrote:

> Can you please drop the tone.  I want to see these problems fixed, but
> I don't have all the time, the available platforms and expertise
> myself - I am only human.

Well, I _do_ have these platforms and I'm offering some of my limited
spare time to test-run this stuff for the sake of OpenSceneGraph - even
though I don't have any noticeable profit from doing so.
My offer still stands to do these tests, to check patches that people
ask me to test and to report the results back. BUT, I'm not inclined to
learn Yet Another Build System in order to fix a CMake framework that
was thrown into the scene at a half-baken state.

It's your choice if you intend to accept this offer or not. I guess
you'll feel happier because I'll from now on restrain from
'proactively' (nice word  :-)  pointing at bugs in the current build
framework.

Cheers,
        Martin.