Hello Robert,

Robert Osfield wrote:

I have started hacking together a press release for 2.0.

[...]

Anyway, if we a good at this type of thing and are able to help out
then step forward.  Might save my poor RSI burdened wrists a bit of
pain too.

Well, I picked out some spelling mistakes and slightly changed the list of features, mostly to make it a bit more readable. As I haven't been following the 2.0 developments very closely I left two things in italic, which you can better fill in than me. If you don't like any of my edits then simply restore to the previous version, it's a wiki after all

Paul

Cheers,