Mario Valle wrote:

Why ./osgshadow objects are entirely black now?
This has nothing to do with the press release for 2.0 right, it's some sort of bug report/question, right? Could you please use an appropriate thread to post to? And provide more details please on what the problem is, what version of OSG (latest SVN?)

Paul

mario

Paul Melis wrote:
Hello Robert,

Robert Osfield wrote:

I have started hacking together a press release for 2.0.

[...]
Anyway, if we a good at this type of thing and are able to help out
then step forward.  Might save my poor RSI burdened wrists a bit of
pain too.
Well, I picked out some spelling mistakes and slightly changed the list
of features, mostly to make it a bit more readable.
As I haven't been following the 2.0 developments very closely I left two
things in italic, which you can better fill in than me.
If you don't like any of my edits then simply restore to the previous
version, it's a wiki after all

Paul

Cheers,