-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Robert
Osfield
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2007 10:34 AM
To: osg users
Subject: Re: [osg-users] /usr/lib64 in build?

On 7/10/07, Andy Skinner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I am setting linker and compiler flags.  I don't know anything about
cmake commands, so I guess I'm going to have to learn more about cmake
itself.

You should be able to change the lib postfix by running ccmake . and
then pressing 't' to toggle on advanced options, the scroll down the
LIB_POSTFIX, this will probably say "64" on your 64 bit machine so
just set to to "" instead, then press 'c' to configure. then 'g' to
write out.

Or on the command line doing something like:

cmake . -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release -DLIB_POSTFIX=""