On 7/12/07, Mathias Froehlich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Ok, so the cull callback should do so?
Do you have an example for that?

No afraid not.

I remember you telling me adding a post render camera to get a new render
stage, but having a clipped part of the normal scene drwawn in the post
render stage has other drawbacks ...

So it would defeinitely be useful to be able to reuse positional state
attributes for different subtrees.

If it was easy to code and solution would have already been checked
in.  There are many many things pressing on my time, this is just one
more loitering in the background.  If you'd like to see it happen in
the near term then I'm afraid members of the community will need to
roll their sleeves up.