I'm open to suggestions, but we will leave the Europa release there, as
is, so normally we'd leave the repository.zip there too.

But, your question did cause me to notice it was no longer there on the
Europa site! .... not sure why, but suspect I just forgot to re-create it
at some point? (another case for automation!)

But, I've re-created it and should be visible, once Ottawa wakes up this
morning :)

http://download.eclipse.org/releases/europa/repository.zip