That sounds a lot like the DS ComponentFactory use case to me. You supply
properties to the factory and it spits out a configured instance for you to use.

Just to confirm, I assume that the standard multiton pattern using factory
configurations doesn't help you as the components are stateful and need to be
created on demand?

Regards,

Tim

Sent from my iPhone