From: osgi-dev-boun...@mail.osgi.org [mailto:osgi-dev-boun...@mail.osgi.org] On
Behalf Of Peter Kriens
Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2017 6:36 PM
To: OSGi Developer Mail List <osgi-dev@mail.osgi.org>
Subject: Re: [osgi-dev] OSGI support needed bundling web application

A bit confused about the terminology … So let me verify:

            backend                       Java code wrapped in a bundle
implementing a REST API

            frontend          Angular Java code

In enRoute the frontend would be stored in the application project. (In the
static directory.) Your REST backend would be provided as a provider. The
application project would depend on the provider so that if you resolve the
REST provider is dragged in with its dependencies.

Kind regards,

            Peter Kriens

On 7 Mar 2017, at 12:23, rama.g <ram...@utthunga.com